Friday, April 20, 2007

the winner is...

Peggy S! Random.org picked #12. Wowee! Here's her comment:

Peggy S said...
Congrats on your hits!! What I love about your blog is you have nice, clear, and big photos of your work. And I like how you put the recipe separate from your thoughts -- it makes it so much easier to read! What I would love is for your banner to be linked back to your main page -- I wish all bloggers would do that!! Pampering for me is getting a manicure/pedicure one in awhile! I'm in a city so there are lots of places that do this for a fairly "reasonable" price!


Peggy, please email me with your snail mail address and your goodies are on their way! I loved reading everyone's comments. This blog candy stuff was so fun for me. I can't wait to do it again. I hope it is real soon!

No comments: