Tuesday, April 10, 2007

an amethyst doodle








stamps: Doodle This


paper: Almost Amethyst, Confetti White


inks: Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Barely Banana, Regal Rose


accessories: Aqua painters, Signo Uniball pen


After the last flat card, I had to have one more 3-D. I think this one curbed the craving. Since I am addicted to ribbon, I kinda struggled as to where to put it. I couldn't figure it out, so I didn't. I don't know if you can tell, but the front of the card ends under the flowers. The inside of the card has Confetti White and more doodles stamped with Lavender Lace. I bent up the petals for a more 3-D look. It's real 3-D, huh?




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauri,
This is one stunning card! I love everything about it! Gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

This card is really awesome! I now need to go and create - I mean case! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card! TFS

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a beautiful card. I love the colors and those flowers really pop! TFS.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a beautiful card. I love the colors and those flowers really pop! TFS.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Love the fold and the dimension.

Chris Smith said...

This is wonderful! I love your colors and the layout...everything about it.

Anonymous said...

I love this card -- Amethyst is one of my favorites and Doodle This is "da bomb." Great work.

mindy said...

AWESOME!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Need I say more! This is the first time I have been on your blog and I am already hooked! I am signing up to be a subscriber NOW!!!

love2Bcreative said...

This IS oh so VERY pretty ;o))
TFS~

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome, I'll definately being casing it from you!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! This is so amazing...love the colors you chose!