Sunday, April 22, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Jessica, that Wild Rose Stamper! Since I just started this blog, I wondered if anyone would tag me, BUT, darn if they did. The challange here is to tag 5 bloggers that haven't been tagged yet, if possible. It was tough, since I look at some 20+ blogs a day, but have easily 50 blogs on my favorite list. OK, here goes!

Pam at Iris Garden:She is one of faves starting at good ol' SCS. She is a dirty girl indeed!

Denise at The Indecisive Artist: I love this girl's scrapbooking and photography style! She throws in some sketches as downloads which I love!

Linda at LMac's Catered Crops: I love her tutorials and takes great pics of her creations!

Amanda at Inkspirations: She is one of the first blogs I followed. Cool! Check out what she has for dinner!

Jeanne at Inky Paws: I am so glad she started a blog. I have followed her gallery from SCS and love her creations! I have CASE'd her soo many times!

Check out their blogs! You will be glad you did!

No comments: