Monday, April 16, 2007

another tall card

stamps: Small Script
paper: Brocade Blue, Bliss Blue, Summer Sun, Lavender Lace, Basic Grey Oh Baby! Girl (Sophie and Marigold)
inks: Colorbox Chalk Ink, Ballet Blue
accessories: Coluzzle, primas, brads, flower punches including Spring Bouquet Flowers punch, ribbon

Another tall card. I love them. I decided to break out my punches and make a little frame around the oval cutout. In going through my punches, I realized I have duplicates of some! I should be ashamed of myself! Well, at least I got away from pink, but not the Basic Grey! Ha ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgous card Lauri! Very creative!
Shelley

kathy said...

Beautiful card lauri. i just love coming to your blog

AnneMarie said...

how fun is this - love the primas!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is so pretty! I would just put a picture in it and hang it on my wall...would you like my address?