Sunday, April 01, 2007

love flowers


I had made a card recently as a RAK for my SCS bloggers group. I had pulled out my underused Brilliance inks. They are really made for shiny, slick surfaces like vellum. The pearlescent inks have a beautiful sheen and I tried to get a picture for you to see.

paper: Orchid Opulence, vellum, Whisper White, Bliss Blue (yep, still have some!)

inks: Barely Banana, Colorbox chalk inks in Lime Pastel, Sky Blue, and Warm Violet, and Tsukineko Brilliance inks in Moonlight White, Pearlescent Purple, and Pearlescent Sky Blue

stamps: Michaels' $1 acrylic stamps, Heartfelt Thanks, and Flowers for a Friend

accessories: light blue ribbon, purple brads




2 comments:

kathy said...

I saw one of your other cards on Kristine's site and all i can say is you are so talented. since I started checking your blog I have been amazed at what you do with cards.

Kristine said...

:o) You can really see the shine and brilliance in this picture. I'm so lucky to be one of the recipients of your shiny butterfly cards :0) Where did you find those inks?