Wednesday, April 11, 2007

a blog challenge

stamps: Bodacious Bouquet, Polka Dots and Petals
paper: Basic Grey (Romani set and Archangel and Harem paper used), Green Galore, Whisper White, DCWV Spring 2 cardstock
inks: Colorbox Chalk inks in Lime Pastel and Pink Pastel
accessories: Prima, brads

I was surfin' blogs this morning and came across a little inspiration in the form of a contest for blog candy. I couldn't resist. Check out Julee's blog and see what she's giving away! I *must* have it!

*edited* 4/16/07- I didn't win. There was fabulous competition! There was no way to rig the contest, or I may have... :o)

6 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Thanks for enetering and for linking my contest. It's a fabulous card and I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous flower card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is such a pretty soft card; the kind of card I would like to get in the mail. It would make me feel pretty. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I wish you hadn't entered the contest 'cuz this is gorgeous! Talk about fierce competition. LOL! ;) I've read through your blog and you do beautiful work. I'm so glad I found it through shadowcatcher and I've added your blog to my Google Reader.

Deborah said...

Such a beautfiul card! WOW! Glad I found your blog today! Now I can be a regular stalker! Deb