Saturday, April 21, 2007

a magazine inspiration

paper: My Mind's Eye, Chocolate Chip
stamps: Newsprint, Finist Flourishes
ink: Colorbox ink in Dark Brown, Craft White
accessories: Flowers and rhinestone brads from Memories Boutique, brown gingham ribbon from Michael's, pink gingham ribbon

I picked up Baby Creations magazine from Papercrafts yesterday and I didn't even get past page 3 for a neat layout idea I had to try. I loved the way that the patterned papers were put together on the card. I thought one of the numerous slabs I have amassed over the years could give me some matching papers, I would think. I love this color combo, or really anything with brown. One of the best parts of the magazine purchase is that I got to use a coupon to buy it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your card!

kathy said...

love it. I just love checking in on you and seeing what you have done

Allison Rankin said...

Super...I will probably case this one too!