Thursday, May 10, 2007

a cute purse




stamps: Amazing to Zany

paper: Basic Grey Romani, Pumpkin Pie

ink: Basic Black

accessories: copper cord, Fun Expressions buttons from Oriental Trading, Primas, orange grosgrain ribbon, brads from Colorbok, 5-in-1 envelope template


I have made this purse in the past using the envelope template and really love to make them! They are perfect for holding a gift card for some shopping! What gal wouldn't love that? Maybe if you wanted to put cash inside you could make a little pocket...ideas flowing here!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

This is SO cute. Something I know I would make! TFS

Anonymous said...

What a great little purse! Love the paper you chose with the patterned paper

kathy said...

Hope all is well I havent seen you post anything in a few days

Rose Ann said...

Your purse is adorable! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm very new to your site. Do you ever post the patterns for your cards? I am very interested in your "purse" card. This is a great site! Thank you. Debie