Sunday, March 11, 2007

I needed a lady birthday card...




I still had the DCWV Pocket Full of Posies pack out from yesterday's card and made another card. The colors were, again, inspired from the colors of the purty paper. I also love the layout that Sherry did here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=469666


I also used Green Galore, Whisper White, and Apricot Appeal SU! cardstock, Pumpkin Pie ink, Round tab punch, DCWV Spring stack, ribbon from Oriental Trading, Cricut (George cartridge), brads, eyelet, Colorbox chalk inks, Paisley, Tagger's Dozen, Springtime Stems stamps from SU!, and Gary Burlin glitter glue.


Thanks for stopping by! I think my mom will get this for her birthday...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauri, I absolutely love this card!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang it, too bad my birthday was last month cuz I love this one!