Tuesday, March 27, 2007

An anniversary card today








This year I need 9 anniversary cards for family and friends throughout the year. I am making this card that was inspired by Kendra. I wanted to use poor, neglected Blush Blossom.
The picture didn't turn out very well, though. Thanks for the pretty CASE, Kendra!
paper: DCWV Pocket Full of Posies, Blush Blossom, Tempting Turquoise, Eggplant Envy (yep, still have some), Naturals White
inks: Tempting Turquoise, Eggplant Envy, Basic Black
Cuttlebug, hearts diecut, Coluzzle, Marvy Giga scalloped round punch, SU paper distresser, white brads, primas, peach ribbon, May Arts ribbon, SU's Pop Dots
Everyday Flexible Phases stamp set

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh, NICE!! You did a great version and made it your own. I love how it turned out!!

Kristine said...

BTW...THANKS for the nice "thank you" card in the mail! LOVE the butterflies and what the heck did you use to stamp them in?? It's metalic, shiny beautiful ink :o) Anyway, I got it a few days ago, but it my desk was sooo incredibly messy that it got lost :( Last night I cleaned...YEAH! So, I'm uploading today. Thanks again.

Kendra Hernandez said...

you are so welcome! that card turned out great! :)