Monday, September 10, 2007

Yippee for Mickey!



paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Summer Sun, Bazzil, Mickey patterned paper
accessories: Signo gel pen, paper clip and eyelet from Disney, chalks for shading, letter stickers from Sandy Lion, Cricut and Mickey and Friends cartridge


I had purchased the Mickey and Friends cartridge a few ago and found the time to cut my pal, Mickey out. There is a lot of steps and little parts to get off the mat. I think he turned out so cute. It still beat the old fashioned way of hand cutting. I will probably use this card as a congrats for a nephew. The other embellies were collected at Disney in the scrapbook shop.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOH that's soooo cute! I've gotta get some of those! :D

My Paper World said...

Very cute! I love mickey!