Monday, September 03, 2007

Off to Kindergarten!


paper: DCWV Nana's Kid's Stack, Pixie Pink
ink: Colorbox Chalk ink
accessories: School bus by Jolee's By You, Prima, brad
Georgia font


I know, I know, it's been a loooong time. I am so sorry if you missed me. If you didn't miss me, too bad, folks, I have returned today.

Anyway, I went shopping at Michael's and Hobby Lobby with my coupons. Of course, I went above and beyond just my purchases. Hobby Lobby had paper 50% off singles and packs, which include stacks! I fell in love with DCWV Nana's Kid's stack. Glitter, embossing, and thick paper, what's not to love? I needed to make this card for my niece last week. I am late (which rarely happens with cards) since my kids were starting school and all their fall activities starting. The 5 of us in our family each signed a $1 bill and enclosed it.

With all those $1's, one of those was stamped with Where's George? It's a tracking website for $1 bills. It is fun to see where your dollar has been and where it travels after it leaves your hands. I have done 2 bills that were stamped. Kinda fun.

No comments: